Orbiter Fidget is one of the most unique sensory fidget toys around. The patent-pending design includes a hand spinner with a no-friction trackball and a spinning top. This small and sleek design can be taken anywhere to absorb your stress.
Simply grasp the Orbiter between your thumb and index finger, place the ball onto the surface of the ring (connects through a neodymium magnet), and begin to fidget.
Try out other moves that are fun and mesmerizing to figure out what works best for you:
- With a gentle rotating motive, guide the ball around the ring gradually building speed to a comfortable level
- Rotating the ball clockwise, then counter-clockwise
- Initiate and maintain rotational movement of the ball using your arm, or simply by flicking your wrist back and forth
- Use it right-handed, then switch to left-handed operation
- Hold the Orbiter horizontally (with the side cap facing up) and place the ball in the groove of the cup. Try to guide the ball on the groove in a circular motion.
- Hold the Orbiter with the side cap facing up and the ball sitting in the cup. Try to roll the ball around using your thumb as it rotates in the cup.
Made from grade 5 titanium and weighs just under 2 ounces! This lightweight metal is corrosion-resistant and extremely durable.