Learn the ways of the sky, with the Mini AeroScout RTF. Easily navigate in more places and smaller spaces easy and fun! Its mini size makes it the perfect trainer model that can be flown in large parks, soccer fields, football fields, and other suitable spaces where larger models can't typically be flown. It features incredibly durable EPP construction with the same pusher power configuration as its larger counterpart for improved safety as well as better propeller and motor protection.
This model is very easy to assemble and repair if needed as no glue or tape is required! This Ready-To-Fly (RTF) aircraft also includes a controller/transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology, AA batteries for the transmitter, a rechargeable LiPo flight battery, and a convenient USB charger.
- A smaller version of the AeroScout S making it more convenient sized so it can be flown at soccer/sports fields, large parks, and in other suitable areas
- 100% complete including a controller/transmitter, battery, and charger so there's nothing extra to buy or provide
- MLP4 controller/transmitter with 2.4GHz technology for reliable control without interference
- Powerful electric motor for excellent performance and long flight times up to 10+ minutes
- Rechargeable Spektrum™ 800mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery and USB charger for easy charging
- Lightweight yet incredibly durable EPP construction perfect for first-time pilots
- "Pusher" power configuration for improved safety plus better propeller and motor protection
- Take off from and land on smooth surfaces using the included landing gear plus steerable tailwheel
- Remove the landing gear to easily hand launch then land on grass or other suitable surfaces
- Quick and easy assembly—no glue or special tools required, ready to fly in minutes
- Capable of performing aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls, and more
- No FAA registration required (under the 250-gram weight limit)
- Full line of replacement/spare parts available